We provide professional development and parent trainings. Our trainings can be designed to meet the individual needs of the program, professional or family. We can accommodate groups of any size.
Sample of previous training topics include:
- Practical Applications of Applied Behavior Analysis: Strategies for Students with Autism
- Effective Strategies to Support the Learning of Student’s with High Functioning Autism
- Professional Training in Behavioral Teaching Strategies
- Inclusive Programming for Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Developing Effective Public School Programs for Children with Autism
- Effective Home Strategies for Parents of Children with Autism
- I.E.P. Development: Legal and Clinical Considerations
- Providing Quality ABA Programming in a Public School Setting
- A How to Guide: ABA Strategies for Families
- Ethics in Applied Behavior Analysis
We can also develop a training program to meet your specific needs.
Nina Finkler Autism Consulting is a Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) Continuing Education Provider (IP-15-2454) approved to offer Type 2 continuing education.